|Housing Authority Commission
The mission of the Sauk Village Housing Authority is to PROMOTE Sauk Village, to provide quality, affordable homes for those in need, assist residents in their efforts to achieve home ownership, and work with the community to strengthen our neighborhoods
- PROMOTE owner occupied home ownership in Sauk Village.
- Purchase homes that are selling below market value, empty, abandoned, or being sold for back taxes to rehab and sell to homeowners.
- Work with code enforcement/ordinance review to improve the appearance of existing properties.
- Provide low and moderate income families with potential financial resources such as grants and low interest loans to improve property values.
- Encourage first time homebuyers to purchase homes within Sauk Village and provide information about support agencies (FHA, HUD, VA, etc.).
- Work with Public Relations Committee to PROMOTE Village.
South Suburban Housing Center presents a Foreclosure Assistance Workshop for Homeowners and Renters on November 28, 2012